Understanding KM in
The aim of this course is to transfer some of the skills and techniques of knowledge management to your employees. Through a mixture of tutorial and exercise work, the participant will develop skills in the capture, packaging and transfer of knowledge, and will develop implementation plans for business pilots. Techniques and strategies for cultural change will also be covered. The course will also cover transferring the keys skills and techniques of knowledge management, and its strategic implementation,
The course will be illustrated throughout with practical examples, detailed case studies and hands-on exercises. An optional fourth day could be a workshop to develop your own KM implementation strategy.
The Master Class is designed for those who are already working in the field of knowledge management, and who wish to develop and practice their skills, or for people assigned to Knowledge Management roles
What does it cover?
- The principles of knowledge management
- Eight Step for Successful KM ImlementationTM
- Knowledge Management vision, strategy and stakeholders
- Complete KM capture and packaging tools and techniques
- Initiating and working with communities of practice
- Enabling technologies to leverage KM implementation
- Implementing knowledge management and measuring the benefit
- Advanced case studies
- Three times CoP Implementation Assistance (max 2 hours each)